Re: [Nolug] Need a little help, server side :)

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 21:42:11 -0500

If networking isn't your strong suit, then KISS and edit the
/etc/hosts file. Grep through their history files and create a huge
list of sites you don't want them going to, and point them all to
localhost. As you find more, cat >> them to the end of the hosts file.

Here's what mine looks like:

127.0.0.1 localhost
192.168.1.10 haggis.homelan haggis
192.168.1.11 dell_3100cn.homelan dell_3100cn
192.168.1.12 diningroom.homelan diningroom
192.168.1.251 aku

127.0.0.1 www.yourmindquizzes.com
127.0.0.1 myprotection-zone.net
127.0.0.1 ads.advance.net