Re: [Nolug] NEW MEETING TIME AND LOCATION!!!

From: Friedrich Gurtler <fgurtler_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:27:10 -0500

As a former night student at the business school, I will say that they
occasionally ticket at night on the main campus, at least around the
b-school. The policy says 7 days a week, 24 hours a day -
http://upd.uno.edu/parking.cfm

Not that it matters; I don't think they can enforce the tickets on
non-students. Heck, they let me graduate with the tickets. =)

- Fritz Gurtler

The school requires permits to park in the lots, but after hours they stop