Re: [Nolug] Anyone do PC work on the side

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 23:13:50 -0500
Assuming he can get it running, he should set up a second user with full admin privileges and never use it unless there is another virus. I did that on my wife's Vista computer; when she picked up a virus, I copied and virus checked all her data, deleted her as a user, then re-added her. Though some viruses may be able to trash the system, this one was unable to affect any other users. Saved a lot of time for recovery!
Dave Prentice