Re: [Nolug] Low power, compact linux box

From: Shannon Roddy <sroddy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 12:39:40 -0500

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 12:34 PM, Mike Walker <doublethrow@gmail.com>wrote:

> Soekris?

Thanks. I had forgotten about those...

I'd like it to be as comparable to generic run-of-the-mill PC hardware as
possible since I don't want to spend a lot of time tweaking disk settings,
etc. IIRC, soekris required a bunch of custom tweaks. Have you used one?
I'll have to peruse their documentation now that you jogged my memory.

-Shannon