[Nolug] NOLUG MEETING TONIGHT and special meeting next week

From: Ronald Giardina <general.reikan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 16:21:20 -0600

Hey guys,

We will be having our normal NOLUG meeting tonight at CC's in Old Metairie
at 6:30. Next week on Tuesday the 16th we will be having a special meeting
on campus at UNO in conjunction with the UNO chapter of the ACM who's
helping us out with a room for a guest speaker, Carl Albing, who works for
Cray and will be in town for the supercomputing conference. He just wrote an
O'Reilly book called the Bash Cookbook and will be giving a talk on bash and
perhaps touching on his work using Linux in supercomputing. It should be an
interesting talk. That will take place next week on Tuesday the 16th of this
month at 6:30. I'm going to check and make sure I get the room number right
and get back to y'all, but I wanted to get this out there first.

-Ronald