Re: [Nolug] ubuntu 10.10 and fglrx amdcccle (catalyst 10.10)

From: Ronald Giardina <general.reikan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 17:17:56 -0600

A quick google search gives a forum link:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1370758.
The second post says that card isn't supported after 8.10 and you have to
use the open-source drivers. That's just about 2 seconds of searching,
though. I wouldn't throw in the towel until a bit more reading. If it
doesn't pan out maybe try reverting back to Hardy Heron 8.04.

-Ronald