Re: [Nolug] ubuntu 10.10 and fglrx amdcccle (catalyst 10.10)

From: j j <jdj2005_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:52:50 -0600

Interesting part about this is that the amd fglrx drivers were working until
a security update for the linux kernel was sent out around September of this
year.

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/GPU83ATICatalystLinuxHotfix.aspx

I had read somewhere that catalyst 10.10 was suppose to fix this but I guess
not.