Re: [Nolug] alleged FBI backdoor in OpenBSD crypto code

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:19:33 -0600

On 12/15/2010 8:48 AM, Randy Wild wrote:
> Could I get the date time and place of the next meeting and/or Christmas party?

The supposed Christmas party was last night. I don't know what happened,
but no one suggested any restaurants (that I saw, anyway), so I let the
event pass.

I'm waiting for Ronald to get back in town, and we're going to decide
what's happening in January. We're looking at securing a permanent
classroom at UNO, and we want to start having random speakers again.

Are you perchance the guy that ate with us at Lager's last month? If so,
we'd like to have you give a talk at one of the meetings.

Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant
http://joeykelly.net
504-239-6550