Re: [Nolug] February Meeting

From: general.reikan_at_gmail.com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:34:47 -0600

Here are your parking options: you can park in one of the visitor pay lots on campus that cost $3 (dollar bills as Joey pointed out), off campus on Leon C Simon or Elysian Fields (which is where I park everyday for class, it's not a very far walk at all), also they accept parking passes from Delgado and SUNO so you could park in any of the student spots.

How much is a Delgado parking pass? I think UNO is $80 for the year.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre