Re: [Nolug] February Meeting

From: Ronald Giardina <general.reikan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:22:19 -0600

It used to be free after 5PM. I went and spoke to the parking officer today
after class. They said last semester they were told from higher up to
enforce parking at all times. Strapped for cash, I guess.

If it's $50 at Delgado I wonder if I could just get a pass from them and
save the $30. You probably have to be a student registered there, though.

What kind of markup are we talking here for snacks versus dollar bills? I
might have to bring a wad of ones.