Re: [Nolug] music collection

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:55:24 -0600

Pretty much any linux distro these days can read ntfs.
If your chosen one can not, quickly grab parted magic (
http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=partedmagic), run it from CD
and do whatever you like with all your files.

If you have more than 256MB of memory, it runs without CD, so you have also
a CD drive/burner available to you.

Congratulations for dumping WinBlows! (It is a pain I used to.....)