Re: [Nolug] Praise for Cox HSI

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 20:09:12 -0600

On 02/24/2011 07:24 PM, Louis Ross wrote:
> Here at the Harvard of the South

Don't let the Harvard on the Charles lawyers see what you've
written! (I was at /Harvard on the Bayou/ when Lawyers Attacked and
the stock of "Harvard" stuff had to be pulled from the bookstore
shelves.)

> I've personally gotten 8 to 9 MBs download
> speed (early in morning before most students were online)

I should hope that an expensive Uni pays for uber-bandwidth...

--
"The normal condition of mankind is tyranny and misery."
Milton Friedman