Re: [Nolug] Arrogant Linux

From: general.reikan_at_gmail.com
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 15:47:57 -0600

Editor? Pencil and paper.
Package manager? floppys in my filing cabinet.

I think I agree with Dustin. The whole point to the linux ecosystem is that there's something that fits everybody's needs, and if there isn't you can make one that fills that gap. Arguing over which distro is better is like saying a hex head screwdriver is the greatest tool of all time when all I wanna do is hang a picture on my wall.

That being said, Debian users are the hipsters of linux.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre