Re: [Nolug] Old DSL modem

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 21:39:23 -0500

Your best bet would be to check places like electronics and computers
shops nearby. Some of them will take it off your hands in the hope of
finding usable bits and pieces before recycling the rest. JP also does
electronics recycling pickups occasionally - don't remember the last one
though. One shop that I know that does take hardware for recycling is
Busy Bee's Computers on Napoleon:

http://www.busybspc.com/

We've used them to recycle equipment from my employer.

Office Depot will also take stuff for recycling for a reasonable price:
http://www.officedepot.com/promo.do?file=/promo/pages/0928_recycling.jsp