RE: [Nolug] APC UPS server shutdowns

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 08:41:10 -0700

Sounds great if I don't mind programming the actual check of the UPS. I do mind. ;-)

I am looking for a solution that already speaks.. uh.. UPS. Actually, we are just stalling since they have a much larger Smart-UPS that supports a version of Powerchute that will do a network shutdown, but we can't use that in the current rack (they are moving soon).

I think we have this settled though for now.

Thanks!