Re: [Nolug] Samba sharing

From: Clint Billedeaux <clint_at_fastbadge.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 15:49:03 -0500

Thanks Brent,

Hammond is nice. I went to the University there for a couple years. Walked
away with an AA, so I guess it was an ok experience.

I'll give this a go some other time.

Just a real quick checklist:
To get files shared to a LAN populated by Windows
Do I need to manipulate

firewalls
fstab
the windows clients
DNS
permissions on other internal drives (this is where the intended shared
files will be)

I'm back to clean. I can even add entries that I can see from the windows
clients, but the clients say the path is invalid.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 2:28 PM, brent timothy saner