Re: [Nolug] Samba sharing

From: Clint Billedeaux <clint_at_fastbadge.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 01:06:54 -0500

I appreciate your diligence. I've managed to navigate the pretzel. I'm
sharing files as I would have liked too 4 days ago.

Basically, I overworked it. It's all good now.
I wish I could slap the guy who told me to mess with that fstab file. It's
not a good idea to mess with mount points unless you're REALLY SURE you know
what you're doing...just so you know.

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 12:45 AM, brent timothy saner