[Nolug] a polite warning

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 09:01:31 -0500

Guys,

I have my politics and religion, you have yours. You all know that I'm a
preacher and am conservative politically, but no one can claim I push either
on this list. I have on occasion made "oh, by the way" references to my
beliefs and opinions, but that's about it. If I can keep my mouth shut, so
can everyone else.

I highly value Jeremy's job posts (and everyone else ought to as well), and if
he follows through on his promise, this list will be the worse for it.

So, everyone please lighten up.

Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant
http://joeykelly.net
504-239-6550