Re: [Nolug] Beowulf Cluster and Thin Clients

From: Clint Billedeaux <clint_at_fastbadge.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:49:49 -0500

Awesome...well I don't hear anyone saying they know for fact it won't work.
 In fact, in my ignorance, I think I heard that it's a stupid idea unless
the machines are doing nothing anyway.

And yes, the idea is to eventually move the operation into rack mounted
blades with network storage. I just want to stop this retarded idea that
you have to buy a brand new $1000 computer everytime one of your towers goes
down just so someone can run the software we do.