[Nolug] Re: System Engineers? Actually, Desktop Techs too

From: Chris Jones <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 15:51:09 -0500

Apparently our company, F1 Solutions, is growing faster than I realized.
We're looking for a few desktop techs as well. If you know windows pretty
well, know how to replace hard drives, motherboards, take apart laptops, and
need a job, get me a resume. I can probably get you an interview if your
resume matches our needs. We're building a very solid IT company from the
ground up. Right now we're very small, but we're about to become a pretty
big name in the area, through hard work, devotion, and honesty. The boss is
an ex marine and has really good morals on how to treat people. We've been
in operation for about 10 years now, and we haven't lost very many clients,
so it seems like they appreciate our style of service. We're looking for
people who can at least do basic service on a computer. You'll learn a lot
while you work for us, but at the same time we don't want someone who we'll
have to micromanage. Also, we are a strictly Microsoft vendor. We don't
push Mac or Linux, although we occasionally service a few Mac and Linux
systems, and we use a few Linux based products as tools.