Re: [Nolug] Any VLAN experts out there?

From: Chris Jones <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 15:08:29 -0500

Switches...one is a dell 2848 and the other is a "cisco small business"
switch, router is sonicwall. Only the router and modem are on that vlan.
As far as I can tell I've done everything by the book, all I can think of is
the modem is trying to communicate directly with the router and it doesn't
support "hops".