Re: [Nolug] Need to hire someone to install coax and Cat5

From: Clint Billedeaux <clint_at_fastbadge.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 22:06:27 -0500

You going in with RG-6 solid copper on the coax I assume. In my past
experience that would be one drop, but it'll be hard to make the guy doing
the work happy calling it one drop. The existing drop, if it isn't stapled
inside the wall should be easier to deal with. It's been about 18 months
since I bought coax, so I don't have a sure estimate on the materials. I
haven't seen how cramped the attic is, so I may be off a bit, but this job
shouldn't take more than an hour and half. Makes me wish I still had all my
tools and connections. I'd be more than happy with $100 for it. Good luck
picking someone out for that.