Re: [Nolug] Job opportunity

From: Jess Planck <jesse.planck_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 22:48:15 -0500

One of my best buds works for them in Houston. He also started in a crappy tech position and eventually moved onto an admin security position.

He seems relatively happy with it as an alternative to his contract chasing gigs.

He's tried convincing me, but not interested in Houston and it would take serious $$$ to return to that work. Seriously considered their new office in Austin though. Of course he would have loved that new hire referral bonus ;)

Jess