Re: [Nolug] Job opportunity

From: B. Estrade <estrabd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 14:38:56 -0500

I wanted to mention that I was asking about cPanel a while back
because I was considering a job offer from them as a Perl programmer.

I start Monday. Please submit all comments about the product to
/dev/null. JK - once I get my lay of the land, I am sure I'll know to
whom to forward the feedback.

Brett

--
B. Estrade <estrabd@gmail.com>