[Nolug] Fwd: Organizing your contacts - and your business - has never been easier

From: Charles Paul <charles.paul_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:24:06 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Charles Paul <charles.paul@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: Organizing your contacts - and your business - has never been
easier
To: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@puryear-it.com>

Dustin,

I never opted-in to these lists... and I have already clicked that link to
unsubscribe before. I brought this up before with you. You are the person
who told me to sign up with this company for a contract opportunity, and I
expect that you will be able to take care of this for me.

Also, you need to be aware of the negative issues your SASS provider raises.

Thanks,
Charles Paul