Re: [Nolug] Google Plus

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 13:37:04 -0500

The very *idea* that "share everything with my circle is good" is a
strong indicator that there are many irresponsible youth and not enough
sober adults at Google.

(Lest you think I'm picking on Google, I think the same about all the
social networking sites.)

--
"Americans hate foreign policy because Americans hate foreigners,
because they *are* foreigners, and came to this country to get