[Nolug] Now hiring Sys Admin

From: Chris Jones <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 08:44:53 -0500

We're looking for a system administrator at F1 Solutions.

http://www.f1solutions.net/

- We're looking for somebody with 3-5 years of IT experience supporting a
Windows environment.
- CompTIA certifications (A+, Net+, Server+, etc) are good to have.
- MCSE/MCITP certification is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, subnetting, routers, firewalls, managed switches
- Knowledge of MS SQL server, MS Exchange, Terminal Server
- Knowledge of Windows 2000, XP/2003, Vista/2008, 7/2008r2

You don't have to know everything on that list, but the more you know, the
better. So far most of our applications have had some minimal hardware
experience, but we need someone who understands the underlying systems and
can help with things like troubleshooting servers. If you're interested,
please email me a resume. Thanks!