[Nolug] Looking for remote worker, good with Windows

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 10:54:35 -0700

We're looking to replace somebody that was working on NOC-type operations, including:

* Responding to alerts by our monitoring system, including C: filling up, RAM usage, a Windows Service being down, etc.

* Doing a monthly review of backups

* Installing software remotely

In general, this is about 2 hours/day of work. You would be 1099.

If interested email me off-list with your resume and a brief explanation of how you qualify.

Yes, you can work remotely.

---
Dustin Puryear
Puryear IT, LLC - We see IT differently.
Baton Rouge, LA - 225-706-8414 x1112
http://www.puryear-it.com/