Re: [Nolug] New feature of Cox High Speed Internet

From: Chris Jones <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 14:38:54 -0500

TV services are probably the biggest area where cable providers are ripping
us off, but it's hard to say where most of that is coming from, the cable
companies themselves, or the satellite providers that they get their feeds
from. I've heard that ESPN can be especially bad for them to deal with.
It's insane that we have to pay for all of these channels when you can only
watch one at a time, maybe 4-5 at a time in a house with a lot of TV's.
Somebody, somewhere, is getting very rich. :)