Re: [Nolug] for all you brainy types...

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 20:17:51 -0400

Clint Billedeaux <clint@fastbadge.com> writes:

> You post this as I try to pry the boss away from India's very talented
> programming pool

I've no doubt there are talented programmers in India (the WMF is
especially interested in India lately, so I've talked to one or two of
the programmers there) but most of the raw data I've seen doesn't match
the "very talented" tag.

Granted, most of my raw data might not meet the "very talented" tag.

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/
War begins by calling for the annihilation of the Other,