Re: [Nolug] for all you brainy types...

From: B. Estrade <estrabd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 11:19:50 -0500

That's a problem no matter what. The best way I've seen this handled
is you contract out some cheap PHP programmer overseas and give some
general requirements. You iterate back and forth, all the while you
get closer to knowing what YOU truly want. Then when it's "good
enough", you turn it over to someone who works for you in your office
to polish it up.

I'm not saying it's right, but in some ways the right way to treat
cheap remote labor.

Brett

--
B. Estrade <estrabd@gmail.com>