Re: [Nolug] Will Windows 8 Secure Boot Block Linux?

From: Clint Billedeaux <clint_at_fastbadge.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 16:38:23 -0500

Sounds like there's a high degree of probability, but when has the
difficulty in breaking a machine ever scared the Linux community? I worry
more about the ability to develop my own apps will exist period. The tablet
craze has me wondering if the PC itself is a dinosaur about to collapse and
give rise to dumblets that access software and data via the wireless web
while the thought of developing content becomes the sole domain of companies
who can afford to buy the computers and software needed for such tasks.