Re: [Nolug] really?

From: Clint Billedeaux <clint_at_fastbadge.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:57:34 -0600

Seriously though,

I'm wishing it had better publicity. I might actually have considered
participating in some form or fashion. Likely as a spectator since I'm
only 6 months into C#, but it would have given me hope of participating in
the future. Now I have to keep my ear to the ground in case this comes
rolling around next year.