Re: [Nolug] An oldie but a goodie

From: Clint Billedeaux <clint_at_fastbadge.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 15:56:46 -0600

Yeah...Outsourcing can do a lot, but seriously, Not every problem can be
handled over the phone or even with remote login help. Gotta take into
account when it comes to the server room, most people would rather read War
and Peace than check to see if it's plugged in and turned on...much less
actually look at a screen and tap on the keyboard.