[Nolug] Fwd: [SMLUG] smlug job post

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:28:01 -0600

FYI...

Oh, and I like his delimiters :-)

--Joey

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SMLUG] smlug job post
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:22:38 -0600
From: Lisa Giaime <lgiaime@cct.lsu.edu>
To: smlug@smlug.org

Dear SMLUG-

I am a system administrator at LSU in Baton Rouge. We have a system
administration position open here. I did not see anything on your
website about job postings. I apologize if this is inappropriate.

--begin job info--

LSU Baton Rouge is currently looking for a system administrator to
help us design and implement the ability to run digital media
(including rendering) jobs in a high performance computing environment
along side more traditional computational science jobs. The desired
candidate will have experience with linux, cluster computing,
virtualization (KVM), distributed rendering software such as Maya,
Lightwave, 3ds Max. If digital media and cluster computing seem like a
fun and interesting challenge for you, I encourage you to apply. The
full job description may be found here:
https://lsusystemcareers.lsu.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=54291

--end--