Re: [Nolug] Cox outages

From: Charles Jouglard <pcguy1_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 16:04:53 -0600

And this afternoon many more in New Orleans are offline due to an Entergy outage
in the Mid City and Lake Front areas

On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 08:29:50 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:

I must admit that I couldn't get on the Intarwab for an hour 45 last
Friday... But that was Entergy's fault. )

On 03/06/2012 08:05 AM, Petri Laihonen wrote:
> Service has been up in algiers point rather nicely.
> I do not remember when I had an outage. Probably at the same time when the
> entire city was out of power.

> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 10:14 PM, Ron Johnson<ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> Nothing on my end. Maybe the Linksys CM100 doesn't have adequate event
>> logging?
>>

>> On 03/05/2012 07:57 PM, Jerry Wilborn wrote:
>>
>>> For those with motorola cable modems (surfboards) you can go to
>>> http://192.168.100.1/**RgEventLog.asp<http://192.168.100.1/RgEventLog.asp>...
. If you're like me then there's been

--
How does being physically handicapped make me Differently-Abled?
What different abilities do I have?