RE: [Nolug] RE: Perl User Group

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 11:58:38 +0000

You know, I've used perl extensively for a lot of projects. I love it. But I do kind of feel as though it were going out of fashion for "big" solutions. It's heavily marginalized to sysadmin-level work when compared with python, ruby, etc.

---
Dustin Puryear
CEO
Puryear IT, LLC - We see IT differently.
Networks -  Servers - Desktops - Strategy
Direct: 225-304-6402 | Main: 225-706-8414 | Fax: 225-308-6740 | www.puryear-it.com<http://www.puryear-it.com>
We're always looking for highly-motivated and energetic professionals to join our team.
Join our team now: jobs.puryear-it.com<http://jobs.puryear-it.com/>