Re: [Nolug] RE: Perl User Group

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 09:13:39 -0400

On 6/8/2012 8:37 AM, B. Estrade wrote:
> This is a tiny smattering of companies that rely on Perl;
> shutterstock.com alone reported 120 million in revenue last year.

FWIW, I just interviewed with ShutterStock for a telecomute position,
but my Perl experience isn't fresh enough to get a job there as a
telecommuter. At this point I wasn't ready to move to NYC.

However, they ARE hiring and growing. They're scheduled to have an IPO
this year. If you are or you know an experienced Perl programmer who is
looking for new and exciting companies to work with, I would recommend
giving them a try.

Mark.