Re: [Nolug] Recommended residential VoIP service?

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:44:15 -0500

On 06/11/2012 01:26 PM, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> +1 for this option. Works great!
>
> Also, vitelity.net <http://vitelity.net> is a great sip/iax provider.

Teliax has rarely failed me, but they're not going to be the cheapest
out there... they're 2 cents per minute if I remember correctly, but
they're consistently rated the top VoIP provider in the asterisk
community, and have been for years.

--Joey

> On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Brad Bendily <brad@selu.edu
> <mailto:brad@selu.edu>> wrote:
>
> Google voice, with an obihai device!
> http://obihai.com/googlevoice.html
>
> the service is free for now.
>
> bb
>
> On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net
> <mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net>> wrote:
> > Something in the $10/mo range? I see Voipo, Viatalk, ITP and a
> few others,
> > but don't trust the veracity of their reviews.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --
> > "There is usually only a limited amount of damage that can be
> > done by dull or stupid people. For creating a truly monumental
> > disaster, you need people with high IQs."
> > Thomas Sowell

Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant
http://joeykelly.net
504-239-6550