RE: [Nolug] BRLUG Facebook Fan page

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 17:34:30 +0000

Yeah, it wasn't too hard. I setup a couple of solutions to do all of the work. We now use WP for the website. If I post to WP, it goes into twitter and fb. Comments on WP or fb to linked blog entries will show up at both WP and fb. And if you are on the monthly newsletter (new), you will keep a monthly update of everything. The mailing list is still separate, but that mailing list has slowly died away anyway.

And of course we offer open Contributor access to the WP blog for anybody that wants to post articles or relevant thoughts there. (Which, again, posts to our BRLUG fb and twitter accounts.)

---
Dustin Puryear
CEO
Puryear IT, LLC - We see IT differently.
Networks -  Servers - Desktops - Strategy
On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 11:50:10AM +0000, Dustin Puryear wrote:

> https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Baton-Rouge-Linux-User-Group/312128222217325
>
> Would love to have you!
Nice, joined. NOLUG needs one now. =)
Brett