Re: [Nolug] Nolug on G+?

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:00:54 -0500

In mailing list, I can see every post with least effort.

With FB, I have no Idea how many posts are already beyond easy reach, due
to the massive amount of other posts daily. I don't even care.
I have "subscribed" ("liked") some technical things of possible interest in
the FB, I do not remember, how many months ago I saw any of their posts in
my feed.

In short FB is not a replacement to mailing list.