[Nolug] Need some help with Xserver pains. Anyone?

From: Curtis Smith <kman922002_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:56:42 -0500

Alright so as of late I've been slaving away on my Pixi, setting up a build environment to compile a source port of doom called Odamex.

All went well until I ran into X11 dependancies.

The way webos works in a nutshell, I'd presume anyway, is by jailing the userspace applications in a chroot that has everything it needs to run. Why did I just attempt to explain that? Well the xserver package is a jailed package, which should be somewhat easier to debug. No log output whatsoever and I cannot attach gdb to it if it were to save my life.

The only x11 related thing I performed during my compile was transplanting 0.6.5 X11 includes into /opt/include/X11.

So. Can has halp?

Sent from my Palm Pixi on T-Mobile