Re: [Nolug] Cheap BenQ MID S6's, 24/hr only

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:10:26 -0400

On 08/27/2012 08:59 AM, B. Estrade wrote:
> What's a good use of this?

As any of my children will tell you: Games.

But this particular device doesn't run Android, so it is limited. Maybe
Android can be made to run on it? I see other reports of people putting
Windows XP on it.

It looks like BenQ has switched their later 7" and 10" tablets to
Android. But I really can't find anything on their site about their
tablets, so maybe they're getting out of the market altogether.

Bottom line (for me): if I bought this, it had better be something I can
get a console on. Bottom line (for my kids): it better be something
Android could run on so they could install Angry Birds.

--
http://hexmode.com/
Human evil is not a problem.  It is a mystery.  It cannot be solved.