Re: [Nolug] Cheap BenQ MID S6's, 24/hr only

From: Curtis Smith <kman922002_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:23:20 -0500

>From the guys at Bastard Sons of Dialup, this device is worth 55 bucks for what you get, and they've got XP and pretty much any usb bootable linux distro to work on it.

If you guys want to actually get a coffeeshop meet goin I'll bring it over so you guys can check it out when mine comes in.

Sent from my Palm Pixi on T-Mobile
On Aug 27, 2012 2:59 PM, Mischa D. Krilov &lt;rossum@gmail.com&gt; wrote:

Looking for a contemporary review of this... could be fun to play with.

Mischa

--
Sent from my Android phone. Please forgive any top-posting.