[Nolug] Compact usb keyboards locally?

From: Curtis Smith <kman922002_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 10:22:16 -0500

I got that benq yesterday but root access is gained by switching to tty1 via keyboard shortcut.

Anyway I haven't seen these full, compact folding keyboards anywhere but the innernets. Is there a place locally near Metairie?&nbsp;

I'd even be willing to buy used off the list if someone has a 'full-sized' compact folding usb keyboard they don't have a use for anymore.&nbsp;

Hope someone shoots a response on or off list. I can't drop the unsupported distro on it to replace it with Arch if I don't have a keyboard. I'd much rather find a 'full' compact one than buy a desk keyboard for it.

Sent from my Palm Pixi on T-Mobile