[Nolug] I used to think that Windows bashing was just Linux fanboyism...

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 17:34:20 -0500

But now that I have to use RDP and SQL Server in production environments
(instead of XP as just a glorified terminal server), BLECH! Jesus Lord
Almighty, but Microsoft does everything in it's power to make monitoring and
maintaining databases as labor intensive as possible.

--
God didn't give America it's rights; men with guns violently took
them with from other men with guns.