[Nolug] Fwd: Tcl/Tk Conference Returns to N'Awlins

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 17:24:50 -0500

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Forwarded message -----
From: "Clif Flynt" <CLIF@CFLYNT.COM>
Date: Sun, Mar 17, 2013 4:00 pm
Subject: Tcl/Tk Conference Returns to N'Awlins
To: <joey@joeykelly.net>

Hi,
  Several years ago (2004) you offered to spam the NOLug list for me
when the Tcl/Tk conference came to New Orleans.

  The first Tcl/Tk conference was held in New Orleans, so we're back
for the 20'th conference at the same old hotel (Bourbon-Orleans).

  If you could spam the LUG list for me again, I'd appreciate it.

  Here's a blurb to cut/paste:

20'th Annual Tcl/Tk Conference:
Sep 23-27, 2013
Bourbon-Orleans Hotel
New Orleans, LA, USA

http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2013/

Tutorials ranging from introduction to advanced topics on Monday and
Tuesday.

Technical papers on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

Call-For-Papers is now open! If you've done something interesting
with Tcl/Tk, this is a chance to talk about it.

  Thanks,
  Clif

--
... Clif Flynt ... http://www.cwflynt.com ... clif@cflynt.com ...
.. Tcl/Tk: A Developer's Guide (3'd edition) - Morgan Kauffman ..