Re: [Nolug] RPi cluster

From: Louis Ross <louis.ross_at_selu.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 18:47:14 +0000

FWIW I see a rather large special edition of one of the Linux journals at
Barnes and Nobles magazine rack on the Raspberry. I'm sure all the info
contained therein could be obtained elsewhere for free, but it may be
convenient to have it al in one place, with a table of contents and
stuff...Might be a good bathroom read.