Private wimax? Cb of the 21st century? Re: [Nolug] anyone messed with redphone?

From: Me <pmheart6_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 16:02:06 -0700 (PDT)

Ten years ago the technology that became Wimax was in an unregulated spectrum. That was when it was true fixed wireless. ( not some mobile 4g thing that doesn't work well for  constant handoffs like sprint tried to do.)    With all this throttling , hiccups, monitoring, and other stuff by the big players is there a chance anyone will be doing diy internet. I remember before dsl & cable internet, I figured. Start with a block, and move to the next. Or is everyone just a user, and we are destined to the big duopoly (there is still mostly only two perhaps 3 players in any area) Like cb's but for the 21st century. Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android