[Nolug] Fwd: The Linux Foundation - LinuxCon North America & CloudOpen North America

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 23:38:48 -0500

FYI...

This is here in New Orleans... neat.

--Joey

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: The Linux Foundation - LinuxCon North America & CloudOpen
North America
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 17:17:16 -0400
From: Courtenay Pope <cpope@linuxfoundation.org>
To: joey@joeykelly.net

Greetings from The Linux Foundation!

I hope this finds you well. As you might already be aware, we are
hosting our annual North America technical conferences -LinuxCon North
America
<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-north-america><http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-north-america>&
CloudOpen North America
<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudopen-north-america><http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudopen-north-america>-
in New Orleans at the Hyatt New Orleans September 16-18. These events
gather the best and the brightest in the Linux and open cloud
communities for education and collaboration opportunities. Over 1200
attendees joined us in San Diego last year.

I am contacting you as we’d be thrilled to have your assistance in
reaching out to your group’s members to let them know about the events,
as well as to offer them a 20% discount on attendance fees (only $460 to
attend if you register before July 28th).

Click here to register:

Enter the following code to receive the 20% discount: LCUSR2013

The conferences are three days, includes over 100 sessions in business,
operations and developer tracks, and includes evening events, social
opportunities and much more! In addition, we are also co-located this
year with several other open source events your members might be
interested in, including Linux Plumbers Conference, the UEFI Forum, Xen
User Summit, Linux Security Summit, Linux Wireless Summit, Gluster
Community Workshop and more. Details can all be found on our website.

Thank you in advance for sharing this information. Please do not
hesitate to let me know if you have any questions. We are really excited
to finally be holding these events in the Southeast, and hope you’ll be
able to join us.

Best regards,

Courtenay Pope
The Linux Foundation